Dress Code Policy
1. Is there a dress code policy?
Yes, smart causal Dress code: Smart Bermudas or long trousers are requested for men during dinner in all restaurants. (Gentlemen no open shoes/no armless t-shirts)
Rooms & Amenities
1. Do you provide a hairdryer in the room?
Yes, a hairdryer is provided in all rooms.
2. Is there a kettle & tea/coffee facility in the room?
Yes, we provide kettle and tea/coffee facilities in all rooms.
3. Are coat hangers supplied in the wardrobes?
Yes, all wardrobes are supplied with a certain number of coat hangers.
4. Is there a safe in the room?
Yes, we offer safe box in all rooms free of charge.
5. Do you provide an iron in the room?
Due to Health and Safety regulations, we do not offer iron &iron boards, however we offer laundry services & iron services with additional charge.
6. Do you offer laundry Services?
Yes, we offer laundry services with additional charge.
7. Do you provide shampoo, shower gel etc.?
Yes, we provide shampoo and shower gel in addition to other bathroom amenities.
8. Is there a mini fridge in the room?
Yes, all rooms offer a mini fridge but not a mini bar.
9. Is the bottled water replenished daily?
No, your fridge will be equipped with bottled water upon arrival but will not be replenished thereafter.
10. Where can I buy bottled water?
You can buy bottled water at the bars and in the hotel’s mini market.
11. Do you have espresso machines in the rooms?
No, we do not have espresso machines.
12. How often is the linen changed?
The linen is changed three times per week, however we always offer the chance to our guests to request Towel & Bed renewal using the specially designed cards they will fill in their rooms .
13. Is smoking permitted?
Smoking is allowed on your own terrace/balcony and in especially designated areas by the pool, lobby sitting area and at the beach.
14. Is there room service available?
No, we do not provide room service.
15 . What are the sizes of the double beds?
The double sized beds are 160x 200cm.
16 . What is the size of the baby cribs cots?
The baby cots are 60 x 120cm.
Beach & Pool Towels
1. Do you provide beach/pool towels?
Yes, the hotel provides you with beach / pool towels free of charge.
2. How often can they be changed?
Towels can be changed on a daily basis.
3. Are beach towels provided in addition to bath towels?
Yes, you are supplied with beach towels in addition to your bath towels.
1. Are the outdoor pools heated?
They are not heated. Kindly advise that the temperature in the pools is 3 to 4 degrees lower than the air temperature.
2. Are the pools with sea water or freshwater?
All our pools are freshwater pools.
3. Are inflatables allowed in the pools?
Yes, inflatables are allowed in all pools as long as they do not disturb other guests.
4. Is there a Kids pool available?
Yes, there is a kid’s pool with waterslides.
5. What is the depth of the main pool?
The main pool has a maximum depth of 1,40m.
6. What is the size of the main pool?
The size of the main pool is 407,73 square meters & 529,29 cubic meters.
7. What is the depth of the Kids pool?
Kindly note that the kids pool has a depth of 0.23cm to 0.63 cm.
8. What is the size of the Kids pool?
The kids pool is 221,35 square meters &128,27 cubic meters.
9. Do the shared pools have sun?
Please be aware that all the rooms with pools have sun during various times of the day depending on the location of room.
Beach Sunbeds & Facilities
1. Do you have to pay for the sunbeds by the beach?
We offer sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach free of charge.
2. Are there toilet facilities at the beach?
There are beach toilets, changing room and a shower.
3. Are they services offered on the beach?
Complimentary water is offered. No further services are offered.
4. How far is the beach located?
The beach is approximately 1,3 klm away from the Hotel complex
5. Is there a shuttle bus available to the beach & back?
Yes, we provide daily shuttle transfer 4 times a day with no extra charge.
Allergies & Special Requirements
1. Do you cater for allergies?
Yes, we do, please make sure to complete the allergy form and communicate your allergies, intolerances to our Guest Relations Department.
2. Do you cater for a Gluten Free diet?
Yes, we do offer gluten free cereals, bread, pasta, and cake among other things.
3. Do you cater for Vegan alternative??
There are plenty of vegan options, salads, legumes among other options
4. Do you cater for vegetarian alternatives?
There are plenty of vegetarian options, salads, legumes among other options
5. Do you offer dairy free products?
We mostly use extra virgin olive oil for cooking and there are many dairy free options daily
6. Who do I inform about any special dietary requirements?
Kindly send an email to email@example.com and inform the Guest Relations manager upon arrival.
7. Do you have halal meat options?
We can provide halal meat upon request, and we often have chicken sausage and turkey cold cuts in our breakfast buffet.
Check in & Check Out
1. Do you offer a late check out?
Yes, we do offer late check out upon availability.
2. What is the additional cost?
It depends on seasonal rate, room type, and time requested.
3. Is food available upon late arrival/check in?
We offer a late snack at the main restaurant between 23:00-00:00.
4. How much is the accommodation tax?
It is 3 euros per day regardless of room type as per 2022.
5. Do you offer shower facilities on the departure day of guests?
There is a courtesy room but requires reservation in advance
6. Do you offer transfer services?
Yes, with an extra charge
7. Is there a city bus from the airport to the hotel?
8. What time is check in time?
Check in time is 15:00.
9. What time is check out time?
Check out time is 11:00.
10. Do you offer a luggage room?
Yes, there is a luggage room free of charge.
11. What are the credit cards I can us during my stay?
We accept Visa, Maestro, Amex, Mastercard, JCB, Union Pay.
1. Do you offer room upgrades?
Yes, we do offer room upgrades with additional charge and subject to availability.
2. When can I upgrade?
You need to contact Reservations Department or Reception to discuss your upgrade options.
1. Do you provide wi-fi?
Yes, we do provide Wi-Fi in all public areas and in the rooms free of charge.
2. Is the internet connection suitable for work?
The internet connection speed and stability are adequate for work.
Please keep in mind it also depends heavily on the use (e.g., live streaming might be more difficult compared to accessing and editing documents online.
Care for Infants & Babies
1. Do you provide baby cots?
Yes, we automatically provide a baby cot in the room for all reservations with a child under 2 years of age.
2. Do you provide a bottle warmer/ sterilizer in the room/hotel?
No we do not provide.
3. Does the hotel mini market provide regular and swimmable diapers?
Yes we provide both regular and swimmable diapers.
4. Does the hotel provide special meals for babies?
No, we do not offer baby food.
5. Does the hotel provide Highchairs?
Yes, highchairs are available.
6. Does the hotel offer babysitting?
No, this service is not provided.
1. Do we need to make a reservation for an à la carte restaurant in advance?
Yes, reservation is required. You can make reservation via Exclusivi App or with Guest Relations.
2. Can we make a reservation before we arrive at the hotel?
Yes, you can reserve by contacting the Guest Relations.
3. Is there a restriction on the number of times we can book?
We offer complimentary one visit per stay per restaurant. Subsequently our guests can return to the restaurants with extra charge.
4. We have children, can we book in all the restaurants?
The Italian Restaurant il Brunello is available for our guests travelling with children under 16 years old.
1. Is there an ATM on site?
There is not an ATM in the hotel but in the nearby area.
2. Is there a mini market on site?
Yes, there is a gift shop and mini market in the hotel.
3. Is there a gym available?
Yes, there is a fitness studio available in Utopia Blu Hotel.
4. Is there a tennis court and is the equipment provided?
Yes, there is not only a tennis court but also paddle court and ping-pong table available.
5. Is there a kids club?
Yes, there is a kids club.
6. Is there a parking at the hotel and how much does it cost?
There is a free parking in the hotel site for our guests with a secret code.
Facilities For the Disabled
1. Do you provide rooms for guests with disabilities?
We offer several accessible rooms with adapted bathroom. These are always upon request. Please contact our reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is the hotel area suited for wheelchair usage?
Yes, our hotel and facilities are fully accessible on a wheelchair.
3. Does the hotel provide wheelchairs?
Yes, there is one wheelchair available.
4. Are there lifts available?
Yes, there are lifts available in many of our buildings.
Low Season & Weather Conditions
1. Are all facilities and restaurants open during low season?
During the beginning and the end of the season some of the facilities are closed due to low occupancy. Nevertheless, their services are offered in alternative facilities of the hotel.
2. Are all facilities and restaurants open if the weather is not good?
The open-air facilities might remain closed due to weather conditions but the meals will be served normally in an alternative location.
1. Do you provide tennis rackets?
Yes, we provide tennis rackets.
2. Do you provide Paddle tennis equipment?
Yes, we provide paddle tennis equipment.
16. Do you arrange excursions?
No, we do not arrange excursions, but we can assist our customers to contact local tourist offices.
17. Do you allow pets in the hotel?
No, pets are not allowed in our hotel.
18. Do you arrange bicycle hire?
Yes, our costumers can hire bicycles at the reception desk.
19. Do you arrange car hire?
Yes, our customers can hire cars at the reception desk.
20. Do you arrange birthday surprises?
Yes, we can arrange birthday surprises with additional cost.
21. Do you arrange private special romantic dinner packages?
Yes, we can arrange private special romantic dinner packages.
22. Do you offer wedding packages?
Yes, we offer wedding packages.
23. Do you offer shuttle services?
Yes, we offer shuttle services to the beach 4 times a day.
24. Are they any Covid-19 restrictions?
Currently, there are not any covid-19 restrictions, but we advise our guests to wash their hands thoroughly and use liquid sanitizers. Regarding Covid-19 we can declare that we operate as per Greek Government protocol.
25. Is the entertainment running until late?
We are a low-key entertainment concept, and the last events finish at 23:00 the latest.
25. Do you have umbrellas in the rooms?
No there are not umbrellas available in the rooms or balconies.
26. Do you send postcards from the hotel?
No, but there is a post box across the street.
27. Do you arrange private boat tours?
Yes, we can arrange private boat tours at the Guest Relations desk.